Don't forget your NapNap Voucher!
You just can't go wrong with this one!
Help parents offset the cost of cloth nappies.
A NapNap Voucher is the perfect present for expectant parents, baby showers, birthdays, or just when you want to give something really, really useful.
The NapNap Voucher works just like a book token. Choose the value of your voucher, give it to someone and they can choose the washable nappy of their choice amongst a growing list of retailers (see here).
Washables are such a personal choice, parents will want to choose their own. But they are quite a big buy when a baby comes along so give them a helping hand with one of these.
If washable nappies are a bit of a mystery or seem scary, think again:
- they are better for the environment (just try to avoid 90oC wash and tumble drying them). Think, no more smelly poopy nappies in the bin or in landfills!
- they are better for baby's bottom: no nasty chemicals in cloth nappies.
- they are much, much cheaper than disposables in the long run (figures say that parents spend about £1000 on disposable (that's plastic) nappies).
- they are easy to use (yes, really) and come in all shapes and colours: beware, parents might become addicted!
So yes, the NapNap Voucher might be just what parents need to save money.
- for parents to try out a few cloth nappies for the first time
- for parents already using cloth nappies so they can increase their stock or treat themselves to a few really fancy ones (believe us, they will love that!).
Look, that's what your friend could get with your NapNap Voucher
|You may also be interested in|