This week, we have a Travis Tiger Bibisili bib up for grab!
Bibisili bibs are great to bring a touch of style to your baby or toddler's meal times.
Travis Tiger is soft and durable and made out of 100% food-grade silicone. Very importantly it is Lead, PBA and Phthalates free. The silicone does not support the growth of fungus, mould or bacteria and will not corrode or deteriorate like plastic products.
How messy is feeding time? Is your little one "a hand feeder", "a spoon thrower" or completely "squeaky clean"? Love it or hate it?
Tell us, in a few words, what happens at meal times and we will draw one winner of a great Travis Tiger Bibisili bib from all the entries.
You can also win an extra entry by following us on Facebook and tweeting about this competition.
At Really Eco Baby we stock some of the best eco-friendly and ethical brands on the market: Little Green Radicals, Ella & Otto, Ava & Luc, Akamuti, Grass Routes, EverEarth, Kenana Knitters and many more.
Check our very good value, original and lovely gift boxes for new babies, new parents or just good friends.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The prize consists of a Travis Tiger Bibisili bib identical to the picture above.
2. Participants must be 16 years of age or over.
3. One winner will be selected at random from entrants.
4. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
5. Participants must provide a comment to have their entry put into the draw.
6. Participants will gain more entries by following NapNapHQ on Facebook and by tweeting about the competition.
7. Really Eco Baby reserve the right to change the Terms & Conditions and/or cancel the competition at any time.
8. Winners will be notified by Twitter, Facebook or email within 15 days from close of the competition.
9. The winner is obliged to give a postal address within 7 days of receiving notification that they have won. If they do not do this, the draw will be retaken or cancelled as NapNap decides.
10. Details of the participants will never be shared or sold but participants' email will be added to Really Eco Baby/NapNap's mailing list (for our "once in a while" newsletter; you can always unsubscribe).