We love Easter! There is the religious aspect of course but it is also a celebration of the arrival of Spring.
It is agreat opportunity to organise crafty activities with the kids both inside (making chocolate) and outdoor (creating a wicker basket)
Look after Mother Nature this year with our eco-friendly Easter ideas:
- our Yummy Nest is on sale: of course there is lots of chocolate included (choose between Green & Black and Rawr) but lots of other yummy products: coconut oil, lipbalm, soap and lavender.
- take an old wicker basket (from charity shop) or plastic bucket and decorate it with treasures from your house and garden: stickers, wool, grass, pine cones, leaves,...
- fill your Easter basket with Fairtrade and Organic chocolates.
- make your own natural food dyes to colour your eggs: your children will love the experiment and you will reduce packaging and chemicals found in egg colouring kits.
- make an origami Easter bunny