Because looking as good as a supermodel doesn’t have to cost the Earth…
Global Cool is an environmentally conscious charity which publishes an online lifestyle magazine.
Really Eco Baby is very proud to feature in their Weekend Treats section.
This is a special article about the Grass Routes soaps we stock and how wonderful they are:
"We think real beauty is about what’s inside. But we also know that sometimes looking your best can give you just the boost you need to shine. So each week we’re bringing you our top pick of eco-beauty products. This week it’s The Really Eco Baby Shop and you can get a whopping 15% off when you sign up for Choose Green discounts. Enjoy…
We can’t get enough of Grass Routes soaps from Really Eco Baby and we thought we should share them with you…
Handmade with herbs grown locally (Herts), all the ingredients, with the exception of coconut oil are organic. No palm oil has been used and all packaging is made from 100% recycled and biodegradable materials.
Because there are no nasties, they are soft for the skin and can be used everyday leaving your skin soft and clean. They’re also gentle enough to use on babies’ delicate skin too.
Best of all, you can choose some really original scents:
- Lavender & Camomile: soothing, relaxing and ideal for delicate and very young skins.
- Calendula & Turmeric: a sensuous and beautiful soap for the face and body.
- Tea tree & Nettle: an antiseptic bar great for nicks, scratches, blemishes and clumsy people.
- Hemp wonder bar: feed your skin with hemp, rich in essential fatty acids and Omega fats. Very pure with the gentlest of ingredients.
- Oat & honey: Creamy lather with a fresh citrus scent, ideal for smoothing out rough, dry skin.
- Orange spice: warm, spicy and smells like Christmas; a great exfoliating bar for the body.
So grab yours now and get lathering!! Just make sure you don’t use too much…"
Read the full article and plenty more here