Fairtrade Fortnight is here!
If you are interested in Fairtrade bananas, head on to the great Fairtrade Foundation website: they have lots of bananas stories.
But you can get lots of other fairly traded products at Really Eco Baby: see a complete list here.
And we are always ready for a party so we want to celebrate decent working conditions and local sustainability by helping you switch a few products of your everyday life.
Get 15% off the following fairly traded products until 9th March:
- Organic virgin coconut oil: fantastic moisturiser for body and hair.
- Akamuti evening primrose day cream.
- Akamuti orange blossom facial toner.
- Wooden animals: choose between safari and farm: a great toy for toddlers.
- Kenana knitted toys: because we all need a soft friend, be it a zebra, giraffe or lion.
- Ava & Luc long sleeves T-shirts with beautiful animals on the front and back: elephant, giraffe or T-rex.
- Heart shape sorter: original and fun.
If your order has to be delivered in postcode SG4, SG5, Sg6, SG7, you also get free delivery. Simply choose that option during check-out.